Sunday, August 18, 2013

I've got that summer time, summer time sadness

Woahhhhh serious business year and a half long hiatus! I would feel bad... except I don't... sorry... Tumblr has taken over my life and I'm 100% okay with that.

We can start off by discussing my life and any/all of the changes that have taken place:

At the moment I'm working at Harley-Davidson (but only for the summer) as well as working at Sephora (part time). I'm still going to the University and I'm looking forward to my 5th and final year. I've made some new friends, got some new piercings, learned some new life lessons, and (hopefully) grown as a person.


Because I have nothing massively important to tell you about, how about I show you a photo of my vacation to Kennewick Washington -- this is the view from my hotel room! Pretty yes!?
We go down for the boat races and it's always a good time. Nothing quite like going on a vacation where you can just sit back and relax.

 I also recently house-sat for my brother and look at this sweet baby angel that I got to care for. IS HE NOT THE COOLEST LOOKING CAT EVER. If I could steal one thing from my brother's house it would be him. He follows you around like a dog, comes when he is called, snuggles 24/7, and overall just the greatest. I never really saw myself as a 'cat-person' but I miss him =(



Lastly, I'm going to try to keep this blog semi-updated. Solely because the blogs of Smosty and Mandy have inspired me! Plus I'm really enjoying reading through my old posts - not only does it make me remember what happened but I'm decently impressed with my writing and wit... and hey, maybe it will inspire me to take more pictures of my everyday life (seeing as I have no instagram to bombard). 

No comments:

Post a Comment