Sunday, August 25, 2013

Don't be a shy kinda guy I'll bet it's beautiful

Sup 'yall!
Guess what I did today... DROVE A RACE CAR! Well its a stock car, which is still a race car, but don't go picturing nascar or anything haha -- think Chick Hicks from Disney's Cars (the green guy).

Here's me getting my photo with one of the stock cars


This is me getting suited up to go. I had to go in the orange car because I was one
 of the shortest people there and it was the only car with an adjustable seat.


Here's me ripping around the oval... and look just like 
in Cars - my headlights are stickers! Crazyyyyy! 



All in all a pretty cool day, but of anything it made me realize two things:
1) I really want to learn how to race my bike. Maybe one day buy an MV Agusta and track race with it
and 
2) I love the idea of doing things that very few people can say they've done, or at least interesting things that are unique and once in a life time. I mean how many people can say they had a racecar driving lesson and got to drive a racecar 15 laps, on a race track, fully suited up!? NOT TOO MANY I'D THINK. Now the hard part is to find other cool things to do -- suggestions?!


Lastly, I am making a written promise to myself to try to attend more school sanctioned functions. Been a student at the University for 4 damn years already and I attended 1 football game. This needs to change.

p.s. Incase you are unaware (like me up until 5 minutes ago), clicking any photo on my blog will make it bigger for you! JUST FOUND THIS OUT AND I'M SUPER JAZZED ABOUT IT

No comments:

Post a Comment