Sunday, February 26, 2012

It's been six months and still no word, I don't deserve it?


Apologies for the hiatus. Reading week and all at school – aka I worked extra shifts and had no life. FUN. I just wanted to share a look I did for work. For spring Sephora has launched the ‘Spring Trends’ and in doing so all of the staff is meant to wear one of the looks while working. I was bored so I figured why not go all out?

This is the look’s ‘description’ – basically you can either do really dark smoky eyes or line the inside of your eyes a TON and then blend it around the lashes a bit. I went for the latter.


These were taken on my macbook before I left for work so apologies for the lack of quality. One thing I must say – if your eye even gets REMOTELY itchy – you are doomed. One touch to anywhere near your water line and there is liner EVERYWHERE. Other then that I got a lot of compliments and it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment