Friday, February 3, 2012

My light up shoes on - They love the way my kicks flash


I love the challenge - all of them. I cannot even profess my love for it enough. If I had to pick one TV guilty pleasure it would definitely be the challenge. I am so team CT and Diem this season and I really hope they reconcile their differences and win! I remember watching an episode of MADE starring Diem and it was after the challenge when they were dating outside the show and the way they are together is just perfect. PLEASE WIN.

I’m thinking of purchasing a full size bottle of Laura Mercier’s silk crème foundation. Which is saying a lot because I’ve only taken one sample home and so far I’m impressed compared to the 2-3 samples I’ve taken of NARS sheer glow/matte. With the silk crème I literally tried it once and said, “Ohh, I like this”. BUT it’s like $50 so I really have to decide between getting LM or the Smashbox bb cream. I KNOW THIS IS ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT I’M HAVING A DILEMMA ALL RIGHT. Don’t even get me started on my skin care issues. So frustrating.

I wish I had copious amounts of gift cards to Victoria’s Secret. I could literally own 100 pairs of panties and still want more. They are just so cute! Also currently I’m getting tired of the style of bra I wear (I have 4 of the exact same style) – unfortunately VS doesn’t actually make it in my size so I compromise a bit but I’d love to find a bra that actually FITS PERFECTLY and looks cute too. Mission accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment