Saturday, December 17, 2011

I'd rather be with you but you are not around


I’m fairly good at not procrastinating when it comes to things I need to do but when it comes to reading a textbook full of commonsense information I find it a bit difficult to stay on task. I already understand that when immigrants move to a new country they are more likely to move into the major cities. This is something I need to read a whole chapter about? God-forbid I not read the ENTIRE chapter or I might miss something important though. *sigh*

I don’t think I’m ever really happy. I like to think that I know what will make me happy and that to an extent I’m as happy as I need to be but I cant help but feel that when I actually get what I thought I wanted, I no longer really want that thing. Grass is always greener right? You just think I’d have learned by now. Everybody wants what they don’t have. That’s just life. I’m so ungrateful sometimes. 14 year old me is SUPER jealous of 20 year old me right now.

96% of my Christmas shopping is done and I’m pretty proud of myself. The sad part? I think I’m most excited for the secret santa with some friends. Mostly because it will be a totally random gift and I don’t have any expectation in mind so I cant be disappointed! (I really really hope everyone likes what I got them. I tried real hard this year guys!)

No comments:

Post a Comment